Spiritual Life Coaching with the Goddess

I am feeling really pumped today, excited after hearing Rabbi B speak last night. He confirmed the Shechinah as the Goddess which I loved, but he also reminded me of the personal purity I wish to embody. I am cleaning up my environment, inner and outer and making a new life for myself from this place.
He talked of the Temple where the cherubim were painted all over the walls making love. In my own circles this is the Temple that I know to be the Goddess Temple, this is exciting stuff and this is also what I want to share with my students and clients.

The Goddess - Spiritual Life and Wellness Coaching for Women.
Take back your beauty, take back your feminine source of power, take back your personal magic, take back your heart and remember who you truly are.
You are the Goddess, every woman is. The Goddess of Love, Beauty, Life, Personal Power, Joy, Health and Freedom is within you!.
The Queen of your Queendom and Sovereign of your World.

There is a whole new world for you to explore: a world of joy, a world of courage, a world of pride in yourself, a world of beauty, a world of accomplishments, a world of charm, a world of grace and a world of inner peace.


MyGoddessParty.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Goddess Speaks on Love and the Law of Attraction

Brides, Brides, Brides - Celebrate the Divinity of your Femininity

Soaring Beauty - Who, What, Where, When, How