Down Stream I Go

Down stream I go, I am pulling up my oars and allowing the current to gently guide me downstream to the glistening pool of love, abundance, health, wealth, care, connection, beauty, tranquility and all that I desire, the harmonious place that my spirit and essence truly dwell in. Down stream is where the bounty is, the love is, where the joy and the play are. Down stream is where my heart is met and held and loved, it is where my beauty is embraced and the sun shines with its great warmth, down stream is where I feel at peace, it is the place of peace and plenty and purity and health and well-being.
Down stream is the pool of plenty, all the resources I need are at my beckoning, all the means for my prosperity flow to me. Down stream is where the people, places, situations, circumstances and easeful grace of divine interactions take place. Down stream is the well-spring of my source and power and presence. I align myself with this place and allow all of its beauty and abundance to flow through me as the current takes me on this conscious and creative journey.

“Power comes of looking forward with hope--of expecting and demanding the better things to come. That is the law of the Infinite Mind, and when we follow it we live in that mind.” Prentice Mulford



www.MyGoddessParty.com
May there be beauty and strength within you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Goddess Speaks on Love and the Law of Attraction

Brides, Brides, Brides - Celebrate the Divinity of your Femininity

Soaring Beauty - Who, What, Where, When, How