COURAGE

COURAGE
I AM Courageous ~ I WILL NOT GIVE UP ~ Step by Step my courage grows deeper and stronger ~ I embrace the New and Unknown ~ I explore what is Possible without hesitation ~ The Wisdom of others Inspires me daily ~ I HAVE THE COURAGE TO LET GO OF WHO I AM FOR WHO I CAN BECOME ~ Ever Onward! ~ My strength and Resolve run deep ~ I Boldly ask for what I want ~ I surround MySelf with Courageous and Passionate People ~ I FOLLOW MY HEART ~ I give My Self permission to BE courageous ~ I act in spite of my fears ~ I choose to LIVE filled with Courage ~ I look ahead and Go For It! ~ I am no longer afraid ~ I CHOOSE TO BE POWER-FULL!

Quoted from my courage blanket by affirmagy

Elizabeth-Stahl.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Goddess Speaks on Love and the Law of Attraction

Brides, Brides, Brides - Celebrate the Divinity of your Femininity

Soaring Beauty - Who, What, Where, When, How